Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sympathies

     There is a lot of contentious energy today after the election and it is disappointing.  There is already so much hurt and heartache in the lives of so many.  Everyone already knows that my family is struggling to manage Mark's terminal cancer, and the ambiguity of our future.  However, among my good friends there are many, many trials.  Without sharing thier stories, as it isn't my place without thier permission, I will say that divorce, debt, mistrust, big medical issues, grief, lonliness, disrespect, job loss, death, home loss, lack of support, misunderstandings, and doubts are prevelant among several of my loved ones. 
     We need one another.  We need to love and serve one another in so many ways.  We need to remember all the good, joyous, beautiful things about one another to strengthen our hope in humanity. 
     If you go looking for reasons to be angry, anxious, and discouraged...you WILL find it.  I also believe if you go looking for hope, peace, and comfort....you WILL find that.  Our thoughts, actions and energy affect one another.  Let's be mindful and share sympathies, the harmony and agreement in feeling that the good is worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly how I feel and exactly what I needed. Thank you, my beautiful friend! You are fasted and prayed for often. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed to hear that! I know what kind of kind of flame you are. You are the kind that gets fanned and then burns brighter! Thanks for shinning your light for us! We love you! Nikki

    ReplyDelete