Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rejuvination

     Mark is doing a little better these past two days.  It has been rough lately, lots of issues but he's still working, teaching, parenting, having fun, and even made a work trip to Nevada.  He's determined to do all he can, while he can.  He is impressive. 

     It's no secret that Mark is really good at handling this.  I struggle.  A lot.  I have been practicing only focusing on the next few hours of the day and not much more.  This is helpful, but when you don't check your schedule often, I forget stuff.  Appologies to the dentist office, my kids after school, parent/teacher conference, a couple of my clients, and several other moments that I've been late or completely forgot.  I'm that mom now.   C'est la vie. 

     Saturday was a super day.  Mark had returned safely from his Nevada trip at 2 that morning.  We met friends for a temple session and ran into my aunt and uncle again. Peace.  Hope.  Rejuvination.


     Afterwards I had a chance to have lunch with a friend from high school.  It was a lovely meeting and it made me think a lot about some things I take for granted.  It was a very insightful conversation, thanks Kimberly!  I forgot to take a picture although my camera was in my hand.  I'm soooooo airheaded lately!
     After lunch Mark and I correlated with our buisness partner to complete end-of-the-month reports and finished in time for the home health nurse to come draw Mark's blood. 
     Ah, the date night was here.  I look forward to this so much.  We met up with our buddies and watched the State Championship basketball game together.  It was intense!!  In the end SV beat MC and our friend Karen was all too happy!!  The couples all met at Downatta Hot Springs for our dinner and soak.  We played water volley ball "Guns" vs "Roses" Guns (the guys), won,  then Bobcats vs Mustangs and the Mustangs won.  We laughed a lot together, we always do!  We love you guys!!


 What?  This IS our normal!!!  Gary & Jennie Moore, Byson & Larissa Swazey, Andy & Kristy Clawson, Karen & Greg Gardner, Mark & LaDena Kailing, Tex & Carrie Keen, and Todd & Nikki Oswald. 


No comments:

Post a Comment