Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Faith and Love

     I know, more than I know anything, that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true.  I believe in the Plan of Happiness, that our family is eternal.  I don't want Mark to die, but I trust the Lord.
Doctors told us today that we may only have days left.  Mark is losing too much blood everyday.  All of Mark's family is gathering here.  Hospice has set up a hospital bed and daily care. 
I love Mark and I love God, I don't know how everything will work out but I know that the plan for us includes LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. It most certainly includes love, and love most certainly includes heartache~but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd rather love deeply and fiercely and suffer the hurt than not love at all. I love you. I love God too. I'm working hard to trust Him on this one. <3

    ReplyDelete