Friday, May 10, 2013

Love One Another

Today Mark is resting.  We're expecting his sisters to be here in a few hours.  He doesn't talk very much.  He has a lot of issues to manage.  He keeps his eyes closed most of the time. 
 
A lot of you have been asking me "What can I do for you?", and now I have an answer.  Me, Andrew, Aubrielle, Ammoriah, Ava and Amari are hurting right now, but we know we're not the only ones.  Many of you are really sad.  I want to ask you all to help each other through this.  I won't be able to return a lot of messages.  I will get them, but I won't respond to them all...there are a zillion of them :)
 
Love each other.  Just help each other as you can.  Everyone grieves differently, and that's cool. You guys need comfort that I'm not able to give right now. 
 
We have the most amazing friends and family ever.  We love you all so very much.  Thank you for all you've done, and will do, to bless us.  You are treasured.
 
I took some pictures of blossoms today on my drive home from work.  They are so beautiful and I wanted to share them with you. 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. I love that you would ask that and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done. Love you guys. Take care, hold each other, rest. Thanks for the pics, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wonderful LaDena <3 Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very honored that you would ask us this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you sweet LaDena and are sending to you (virtually) all our loves and hugs. You have always been a lovely friend to me ever since we met at South Cache Junior High School and Holger fell in love with you too (remember) at The White Owl Club in November 2010 when he first met you as you draped your big hair over his bald head LOL Wishing Mark, you and the children love, happiness, peace of mind and anything else you need. Love, Jason & Holger Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you so much! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do what you need. We will all be here, and know that we love you and want to do what's best for you. You're beautiful and absolutely amazing. Take care of your sweet ones. Hugs to you luv! Hugs to Mark!

    ReplyDelete