Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Four Hospital Trips in one Week

We ran to the Huntsman last Tuesday, again last Friday, we spent Sunday night in Logan ER then returned to the Huntsman today.  There has been over 8 liters of fluid drained from the lining around his right lung.  Today they surgically placed a drainage port under his right arm.  The procedure was tricky and it took a lot out of him.  He is in a lot of pain and is very weak. 

While killing time Mark and I played hangman.  Here is one of our games.  Of course we started singing the song in Louis Armstrong voice and that got me laughing, and unfortunately when Mark laughs he has painful coughing fits, so I stopped.
Thanks again to all who have helped with childcare, errands, meals etc.  We have a lot of company coming in this week for Ava's baptism.  I'm thankful for all that are helping me prepare for that special day. 
Lately when I pray, I don't know what to pray for except peace.  Peace for all of us.
 

4 comments:

  1. And peace is definitely what we pray for regarding you guys. And as little suffering as possible. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for peace and a wonderful baptism day for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you too Mark. Our sincerest prayers are yours.

    ReplyDelete