Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Fun!

We've had an eventful week with Mark at the hospital for most of it.  There was an infection in his port,then the port was broken.  This took a lot of trouble shooting to fix, it was so frustrating.  Fortunately as of Monday, October 29, the port is fixed, the infection is gone, and we have re-started chemo round 17.  Here we go!  In the meantime, we still had some Halloween fun these past few days;
 For Family Home Evening, Holly and her kids joined me and my kids for dinner and getting lost in a corn maze.  We had a wonderful night, under a spooky full moon even though we weren't lost for very long.  Here are our children of the corn!

 The kids had fun shooting cans.
 Tough girls.
 Climbing the tall hay bales, and getting lost in the enclosed maze, so the boys could scare us.
 On Friday I took Aubrielle and her friends to a haunted house in Salt Lake, they had a blast!
 On Saturday, Mark, Aubrie and I went to our friend's party and danced and sang kareoke all night!  I was Mother Gothel from the movie "Tangeled" and Mark is a Jedi Knight.
 Here's Jenn, Cindy and I singing "Dancing Queen"
Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!

No comments:

Post a Comment