Sunday, October 7, 2012

What to wear for Halloween??

    I'm having some fun thinking about this.  The kids have been discussing what they want to be for Halloween, and we've been to Halloween City four times last week.  It's fun in there.  Anyway we like to dress up with the kids and I think I know what I want to be (Aubrielle says I HAVE to, but if I do Mark won't be in theme with me, so still undecided.)  I think I'm a cheeseball because I love to dress up. When we were first married we did the disney couples for several years, Belle & Beast, Jasmine & Aladin, Snow White & Prince.  Those pics are harder to find, but I'm having a blast looking at pictures of us dressed up in the past;

Here we are at the Movie Star party, we are Ryker and Troi with Captain Jack Sparrow and his wench. Karen and Greg tend to be in a lot of our dress up pictures, they go all out!!!  :)


Here we are with my sisters and brother as muses, medusa and greeks.

Now we're pirates, aaaargh!!

Dressed up to do I-Fly, this counts as dress up right?

Our guys wore New Year's tophats and we wore tiaras (and mustaches, ha ha)

In the limo at the Music Legends party; Elvis and Janet Jackson

Dressed up ready to tube the rivers in Dominica

Tell me about it, stud.  I'm a Pink Lady, Mark is a T-Bird.

The White Night Marti Gras party on our 2008 cruise

Last year's Halloween costumes, Pan Am flight crew

No comments:

Post a Comment